Loving and accepting the broken, so they can find wholeness in the family of God
Loving the Broken into the family of God.
- Prayer is our foundation.
- God's word is our blueprint.
- Reflecting God's unconditional love is our hearts.
- Serving God is our passion.
- Multiplying is our goal.
- Reaching our community is our mandate.
- Glorifying God is our purpose.
1. We believe the Holy Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God, without error, the all
sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ who is fully God and fully man. He died on
the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the
right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest, Mediator and Advocate.
4. We believe man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost. Only
through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be
5. We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole person and is offered freely to all
who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
6. We believe a New Testament church of the Lord Jesus Christ is an autonomous local
congregation of baptized believers.
7. We believe baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper is a memorial to His suffering
and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in this present age.
They are, however, not to be regarded as a means for a person's salvation.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ
and that His Second Coming inspires believers to live a dynamic and zealous life in service to
Him while awaiting His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in
heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs
and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
11. We subscribe to the "Baptist Faith and Message" adopted by the Southern Baptist
Convention in 2000 as our larger statement of faith with scriptural references.
You can read our Statement of Faith here: https://bfm.sbc.net/